2. (Responsible for the treatment) MOBI2DO, LDA. headquartered in TagusPark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia, Núcleo Central, sala 332, 2740-122 Porto Salvo, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Cascais under the registration number 509203191 with a share capital of € 5.000.00 (five thousand euros)
3. (Data collected) (1) Data provided directly by the holder; (2) Data collected under the relationship established with the data holder; (3) Personal data requested from the holder and processed with his consent.
4. (Location Information) MOBI2DO may collect the precise location of the holder device, including trip route information. This data may be collected when the app is in use or when closed. This data is used to enable a variety of features. For example, automatically launching when the holder starts driving, to display how far the holder drove, and visualizations of their driving routes.
5. (Object) The processing of data includes, namely, the recording, collection, consultation, use, adaptation, modification, storage, destruction of data, among other referred to in Article 4 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
6. (Purposes) MOBI2DO, LDA. may use the information we collect from the holder when they register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website and the app, or use certain other site in the following ways: (1) To personalize the holder experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which they are most interested. (2) To allow us to better service the holder in responding to the holder costumer service customer service requests. (3) To quickly process holder´s transactions. (4) To send periodic emails regarding holder´s order or other products and services. (5) To marketing activities, campaigns, promotions, statistical purposes, and personalized content, with the prior consent to that effect.
7. (Data warehouse) All data is stored exclusively on MOBI2DO’s specially protected data center provider located in our cloud-hosted servers.
8. (Protection) MOBI2DO, LDA. does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular Malware Scanning. The holder´s personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information the holder´s supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of the holder personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
9. (Legislation) MOBI2DO guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force on its collection, processing, use, disclosure, storage and privacy.
10. (Unprocessed data) MOBI2DO shall not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for identifying a person unequivocally, health data or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of the holder.
12. (Collection) Personal data may only be collected if: (1) the user registers on the website and on the app; (2) the data holder requests a service, responds to an inquiry, exchanges electronic correspondence with MOBI2DO; (3) subscribe to a newsletter; (4) open a Support Ticket;
13. (Consent to receive information) The data holder shall give his or her prior consent in relation to the receipt of commercial communications for marketing purposes, and shall be entitled to oppose it at any time by means of a written communication addressed to MOBI2DO. Such commercial information may be sent by MOBI2DO, through email, telephone, SMS or any other electronic means of communication, social networking websites, Web 2.0, and any mobile phone content or method.
14. (Transmission) In addition to the obligations referred to in the legislation governing data protection or the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, as a rule, MOBI2DO shall not share any personal data with third parties, except its group companies, as long as they are guaranteed the security conditions and completeness of the respective data.
15. (Technical and organizational measures) MOBI2DO has appropriate technical and organizational measures including, without limitation, the use of firewalls and encryption for the protection of the data processed, namely, against unauthorized access or any other form of illegal or illicit processing. MOBI2DO guarantees, in addition to the measures safeguarding the security and internal protection of its facilities, the limitation of the access to personal data solely to its employees in order to fulfil the purposes of the processing.
16. (Duration of data maintenance) The data provided by the data holder will be retain only for the duration of the License and Service. After such period has elapsed the data will be destroyed by MOBI2DO.
17. (Access, Alteration and Forgetting) The data holder is entitled to access and rectify the data processed and may at any time withdraw consent for the processing and request the erasure of the data, by means of a written communication addressed to MOBI2DO.
18. (Applicability) The privacy and protection of personal data policies of MOBI2DO apply to the processing of personal data carried out in the scope of its commercial activities and its provision of services, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
20. (Links) Occasionally, at MOBI2DO discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website and app. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, MOBI2DO seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
21. (Automated decisions) MOBI2DO will not make any commercial decision based on automated decisions, nor will it take any action leading to profiling.
22. (Supervisory Authority) The control authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), headquartered at Rua de São Bento No. 148-3º 1200-821 Lisbon;
23. (Communications) Any communication concerning the processing of personal data should be addressed to MOBI2DO by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org